What's new for the 2019 SeaSucker Mini Bomber
The 2019 SeaSucker Mini Bomber includes the following:
- HUSKE Universal Fork Mount Base - It can accommodate QR 9 mm x 100 mm, TA 12 mm x 100 mm, 15 mm x 100 mm & 15 mm x 110 mm front wheels by inter-changing Plugs
- HUSKE QR Plugs & Skewer - The 2019 Talon includes the HUSKE QR Plugs & skewer as standard. For bikes with QR Front Wheels
- 2 Year Warranty - All SeaSucker Down Under sold Mini Bomber Bike Racks come with a 2 year warranty.
- Revised 152 mm Vacuum Mounts - Larger release tab, vacuum pad with rounded "O" ring, improves holding time & strength.
- Spare 152 mm Vacuum Mount - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to install the fork mounts.
- Crank Arm Straps - Two 280 mm x 19 mm double-sided Velcro straps to secure the crank arms. Check out our Customer's Cars.
- Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at SeaSucker Down Under. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with impregnated red indicator bands - Prevents fading of the indicator band.
- Moulded rear wheel housings - Eliminates sideways movement. Double-sided Velcro secures the rear wheel.
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber 2-Bike Rack
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber is our most versatile bike rack capable of carrying two bikes with ease. It can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds, no tools required. Its ultra-low profile minimizes wind noise and provides greater clearance to fit under carports and garages. Its compact enough to fit inside your boot when not in use.
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber is a 2 bike fork-mounted bike rack and using our incredibly strong 152 mm vacuum mounts; each rated to 90 kg direct pull strength. Transport your bikes without the hassle and added fuel cost of a permanent bike rack.
It can be mounted on your roof, boot, front windscreen, rear window or your SUV’s back glass. SeaSucker vacuum mounts are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass, metal, fibreglass or carbon-fibre surfaces.
The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “V” shaped body conforms to your car’s roof-line. The SeaSucker Mini Bomber has four 152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts secured to its “V” shaped body with marine-grade stainless steel hardware.
Packing a combined direct pull strength of 540 kg the SeaSucker Mini Bomber has plenty of muscle and in-built redundancy. Included in the standard kit are two Moulded Rear Wheel Straps (152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts with double-sided Velcro straps). The Rear Wheel Strap secures your bike’s rear wheel and keeps it from sliding left or right.
The SeaSucker Mini Bomber comes with two non-lockable quick release fork mounts. Some minor assembly is required. Tools included are: Allen Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.